An Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I have been an avid lover of movies like Star Wars and Indiana Jones since I was a kid. Playing with my friends and siblings, we were only limited by our imagination as we played out those stories; throwing together little costumes from what we had on hand to help better get into the part. My mom would make our Halloween costumes, but as we got older and the costumes got a little more involved, she decided it was time to show us how to do it ourselves.

Now some 15 years later, cosplay is more mainstream and resources for recreating our favorite characters are readily available now more than ever. One of my biggest pet peeves and reasons for creating this blog in the first place is other costumers who are stingy or secretive in regards to their resources. I'm not exactly a wealth of information, but I will share links to my sources where I can. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask. Best of luck to you all!

Cheers,
DS

Comments

Popular Posts