NEWS: And now for something completely different


Since I'm new to this whole blogging thing I'm going to be experimenting with some different ideas for content. I have a couple of costume projects that I will be sharing along with some nerd-themed outfits of the day, but in the meantime, I'm going to shift my focus to something a little more simple. I have enlisted the help of my little sister and we decided we would attempt a make-up look challenge. We will be choosing a character from one of these three categories: Anime, Movies, and Video Games, and recreate the look of that character. Results will be posted here on the blog, on our Instagrams (found here: Death_Starlet and Cosplaydescargot ), and the Cosplay D'escargot facebook page. I will be posting the results soon so stay tuned! If you have other ideas for content or what looks you would like to see, comment down below or on any of the links posted above.

Cheers!
-DS

Comments

Popular Posts